SolarPV.TV Snapshot: SolarPower Summit 2017 by SolarPower Europe
SolarPV.TV, the Official TV Partner of the SolarPower Summit 2017 organized by SolarPower Europe, presents a short snapshot from this exciting two-day conference focusing on global solar market forecasts, policies and technology trends. The conference, held at Thon Hotel EU in Brussels, brought together over 300 leading policymakers, key industry stakeholders and analysts.
During the Summit we held eight exciting interviews, which can be seen on SolarPower Europe Channel. We spoke to:
- Michael Franz, Team Leader at Africa-EU Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (RECP)
- Jean-Pascal Pham-Ba, Secretary General and Spokesperson at Terrawatt Initiative
- Pietro Radoia, Senior Analyst, Solar Insight at Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Paolo Frankl, Head of the Renewable Energy Division at the International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Sonia Dunlop, Policy Adviser at SolarPower Europe
- Vassilis Papaeconomou, Managing Director at Alectris & Máté Heisz, Business Analyst at SolarPower Europe
- Leonardo Botti, Global Head of Product Management – PG Solar
- Thomas Thompson, VP Sales, LONGi Solar USA
SolarPower Europe, the new EPIA (European Photovoltaic Industry Association), is a member-led association representing organisations active along the whole value chain. Our aim is to shape the regulatory environment and enhance business opportunities for solar power in Europe.